24 May, 2007

Next to Last Day

Tomorrow is our last day for school for this school year. I've been grading papers like crazy, working on paperwork for M to start high school in the fall, working for clients, and trying to keep the house clean, too. The weather here has been warm and dry---perfect for me to get caught up on the laundry (since we don't have a dryer). But there is so much other stuff to get caught up on, too.

On Monday, I found a little bit of time for scrapbooking. I cleaned in my room some over the weekend, and unpacked some boxes, and I found a box of pictures I had been looking for. I just knew in my heart that the first picture in the box was a picture of my girls with my dad from December of 2004, and I really wanted to find that box. I did. And Monday I did about four pages in my family scrapbook. I worked really hard in Luxembourg to be only about one year behind in getting my pictures in books and documented. Now I'm two and a half years behind, but I'm not discouraged. I got caught up once, and I can do it again.

No comments: